viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2022

Polymer Week 2022

 I am very happy to share with all of you that I am part of the new issue of the magazine PolymerWeek. 

There you can find some of my recent artwork and also the first color palettes of my new technique that I will post very soon!

If you are looking for inspiration and a Christmas gift now is your opportunity.

The magazine it is available on www.shop.polymerweek.com both digital and printed versions.

I want to thank to Lucy and her work team for letting me participate on the mag.

Thanks!

Kisses

Fabi

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy muy contenta de compartir con vosotrxs que formo parte de la nueva edición de la revista PolymerWeek.

¡Allí puedes encontrar algunas de mis obras de arte recientes y también las primeras paletas de colores de mi nueva técnica que publicaré muy pronto!

Si buscas inspiración y un regalo de Navidad ahora es tu oportunidad La revista está disponible en www.shop.polymerweek.com tanto en versión digital como impresa.

Quiero agradecer a Lucy y su equipo por permitirme participar en la revista. 

¡Gracias! 

Besos

Fabi 




No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails