jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2022

Vacaciones en Navarra

Hello!

After an especially hot summer in which I took the opportunity to rest and experiment with new techniques I come back inspired with new projects.

This year I open classes in my studio in Madrid that will begin next week. I am looking forward!!

Tell you that it has been a very productive summer but at the same time relaxing and full of experiences

I spent a few days with my husband visiting the eastern Navarre Pyrenees. We stayed in a great country house, very cozy and full of charm where we were served fantastically: www.besaro.es

We took the opportunity to make hiking trails throughout the Salazar valley: Irati Jungle, Holtzarte Bridge (French Pyrenees). We have also enjoyed other types of routes, the gastronomic. And both together were great!

The contact with nature and the beauty of the landscape has made me connect again with myself and regain inspiration, something that after such a hard pandemic I have greatly appreciated. 

I hope you have also enjoyed the summer and that you begin September with lot of energy 

Kisses

Fabi & Co

-------------------------------------------------------

¡Ya estoy de vuelta!

Después de un verano especialmente caluroso en el que he aprovechado para descansar y experimentar con nuevas técnicas regreso con muchas ganas de empezar nuevos proyectos.

Este año inauguro las clases en mi estudio de Madrid que comenzarán la próxima semana ¡Qué ganas!

Contaros que ha sido un verano muy productivo pero al mismo tiempo relajante y llenos de experiencias

Pasé unos días con mi marido visitando el Pirineo Navarro oriental. Nos alojamos en una casa rural estupenda, muy acogedora y llena de encanto donde nos atendieron fantásticamente: www.besaro.es 

Aprovechamos para hacer rutas de senderismo por toda el valle de Salazar: Selva de Irati, Puente de Holtzarte (Pirineo francés). También hemos disfrutado de otro tipo de rutas, las gastronómicas. Y el conjunto ha sido maravilloso

El contacto con la naturaleza y la belleza del paisaje me ha hecho conectar de nuevo conmigo misma y recuperar la inspiración, algo que después de una pandemia tan dura he agradecido mucho. 

Espero que hayáis disfrutado también del verano y que comencéis Septiembre con alegría 

Besos

Fabi & co 













No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails